Snakes on a Plane Snakes on a Plane

the hype over this movie is crazy

i think the fine people in hollywood decided that they would try and make the stupidest film they could, and to top it all off cast sam jackson as a foul mouthed witness protection agent (or what ever the hell his role is this time). I think i'll follow the hype and go see this film opening day just so i can witness first hand the end of world as we know it.

-"i want this motha fucking snakes off this motha fucking plane"

Winter Attack (part 1) Winter Attack (part 1)

Amazing

truely remarkable, best claymation on NG and best i've seen on the net in quite some time. This beats me and my Voodoo Potato anyday. Congratulations man, you did a fantastic job.

MackProductions responds:

Thanks! You are pretty good yourself, I remember watching Voodoo Potato a while ago. Thanks for the review and good luck in your future films as well

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Amazing

Hands down the funniest flash ive seen on NG in some time

A Lonely Christmas A Lonely Christmas

not bad

wasn't too bad, i am however a huge fan of claymation. That was probably the first time i saw anyone use cotton as a substitue for snow. A better choice would be to use clay, if you can afford that much of it. Using clay for the ground also helps your characters stand better, ive found this to be true through personal experience. If you wanna see what I mean check out my film Voodoo Potato, all the ground is clay.

By the way you do have potential, don't listen to any negative reviews, unless they give you valid advice to back up their reason for given you that review.

If you do decide to take a look at my film, tell me what you think with a response to this or a review for my film, I'm open to suggestions and criticism.

SoniKaoS responds:

Thanks, I'll be sure to check out the film.

The Xmas gift The Xmas gift

hahaha

didn't see that coming. Wow quite the funny short. I imagine santa probably does that to the kids on the naughty list.

(2005)Best Klay Sport (2005)Best Klay Sport

Are you God?

No. You're not. So tell me; Who the hell gave you permission to abuse CLAY like that? Not to mention the visual and audio sensory nightmare that you put the viewers through. You're wasting electrons, man.

Knox responds:

and you just wasted 3 seconds of my life

The Green Blur The Green Blur

i love claymation

not bad, it could use a little more sound, and with time and practice your style and animation will improve as well. If this gets blammed dont take it the wrong way, if you keep at it eventually you'll make somethng great.

whiskas1 responds:

thanks ya one reason for the animation lacking is the puppet, which is my fault. he was falling appart, so i couldnt give him alot of smooth movemnt, and after a while i start to not take my time

Brocolli Joins the LL Brocolli Joins the LL

No no no no no...

Locks suck, but it was slightly humorous.... Next time... try making an animation about REALY characters like boiling locks for some soup... anything to kill those damn lock bastards.

Volta Boy Volta Boy

Not bad.

It's a very good flash. The fact that you can't spell or seem to talk right just pisses me off though.

Ze aliens ar koming! Ze aliens ar koming!

Way to go!

Holy crap man, I sure wasn't expecting that ending! It would have been better if you built up more to it, and made the whole thing like a minute long just to lead up to that. But still it was a grand way to cut down the hopes and dreams of alien lovers everywhere! LOL Good work!