Snakes on a Plane Snakes on a Plane

the hype over this movie is crazy

i think the fine people in hollywood decided that they would try and make the stupidest film they could, and to top it all off cast sam jackson as a foul mouthed witness protection agent (or what ever the hell his role is this time). I think i'll follow the hype and go see this film opening day just so i can witness first hand the end of world as we know it.

-"i want this motha fucking snakes off this motha fucking plane"

Winter Attack (part 1) Winter Attack (part 1)

Amazing

truely remarkable, best claymation on NG and best i've seen on the net in quite some time. This beats me and my Voodoo Potato anyday. Congratulations man, you did a fantastic job.

MackProductions responds:

Thanks! You are pretty good yourself, I remember watching Voodoo Potato a while ago. Thanks for the review and good luck in your future films as well

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Amazing

Hands down the funniest flash ive seen on NG in some time

breakit 2 breakit 2

good game

however on stage 13 there was a glitched block that could not be destroyed

Chernobil Rabbits Chernobil Rabbits

why i found this game so amusing, i'll never know

but it had a hold on me, a sick entrancing hold. somewhere along the line i reailzed that it was never gonna end, but still i sat there endlessly blowing away hordes of innocent radioactive rabbits. After realizing how much time i had spent, i snapped myself out of the rabbits insidious grasp on my mind and decided to let the last few buggers go free. needless to say that'll be the last game with toxic rabbits i play for a while

Halloween Ecard Halloween Ecard

Nice work...

it's good for an e-card i suppose, but it think it'd be really kool if you were to make a full game out of that. Have it where you can explore the house, and have to solve a murder or something.